- Your Company in Mauritius in 3-4 days.
- The most competitive price, in complete transparency.
- Complete confidentiality.
- A dedicated manager available throughout the year.
- Your company with a bank account, including eBanking and credit card. Opening by correspondence.
Mauritius company is ideal for:
- Commerce over the internet
- For the custody of real estate
- For inheritance purposes
- Holding intellectual property rights
Good to know
For the eighth consecutive year, the World Bank's 2016 Ease of Doing Business report ranks Mauritius 1st among African economies and 32nd worldwide out of 189 economies in terms of ease of doing business, making Mauritius the leader in economic freedom for the region of Sub-Saharan Africa.
Main Features of an Mauritius Company:
|Company Type||Global Business Company 2 (GBC2)|
|Governing Corporate Legislation||The Mauritius Financial Service Commission is the governing authority and companies are regulated under the Companies Act 2001.|
|Public Records||Names of company officers are filed with the Registrar but are not open to public inspection.|
|Confidentiality||Mauritius offers a high level of anonymity and privacy.|
|Reporting Requirement||Abbreviated balance sheet to be produced on a yearly basis - Accounting price list.|
|Taxation||No taxes of any sort|
|Time Frame||Mauritius has a fast and efficient Registry: it takes only 3-4 days to register a company|
|Stability||Stable jurisdiction with a very good reputation|
|Time Zone||Convenient world time zone: GMT+4|
|Basis of Legal System||Under Civil Law.|
|Min Directors/Shareholders||Minimum of 2 director and 1 shareholder|
|Min Registered Capital||$1|
|Bearer shares||Bearer shares are not permitted|
- A certified copy of your passport;
- An original or certified copy of a proof of address dated less than three months;
- An original personal bank reference letter;
- An original personal bank statement from the last 3 months indicating the client's address;
- A signed business plan;
Note: The Registrar reserves the right to call for additional documents if necessary.
General Information On Mauritius
Mauritius is situated in the Indian Ocean approximately 800 km off the East Coast of Madagascar. The island, which is of volcanic origin, covers an area of 1,800 sq. km.
The British ruled Mauritius for 158 years until 12th March 1968, when it became an independent country within the Commonwealth.
Mauritius is one of the few countries with a hybrid legal system based on English and French law.
Mauritius has developed from a low income, agriculturally based economy to a middle-income diversified economy with growing industrial, financial and tourist sectors. The island has become a renowned offshore centre with a large number of banks and financial companies.