Located 100 kilometers northeast of Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah is one of the seven emirates of the UAE. Known for its traditional heritage, Ras Al Khaimah has emerged as one of the most lucrative business and industrial destinations in the Middle East. Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA), otherwise known as RAK Free Zone, provides consultancy and resources to individuals and businesses. RAK Free Zone in the UAE lets you discover opportunities that can reduce operational costs and drive logistics through the strategic location of Ras Al Khaimah.
RAK Free Zone and Non Free Zone solutions at Al Hamra and Al Ghail industrial parks provide investors with the opportunity to set up operations in a dynamic environment where growth and sustainability can thrive. As such, RAK Free Zone companies are able to start doing business in the UAE quickly with minimal entry requirements.
RAK Free Zone is easily one of the best places to do business in the UAE. With consultation and support from Registratour FZE, you can now open a trade or service business in RAK Free Zone. Doing business in RAK Free Zone with our support enables you to start your business with strategic leverage and investor-friendly policies.
Advantages of a RAK Free Zone company
RAK Free Zone is home to 7,000 companies who take advantage of:
- 100% Foreign Ownership
- 100% Capital Repatriation
- 0% tax
- Low cost setup and low operational costs
- Minimal entry requirements
- Able to get UAE visas for investors and employees (Personal visit needed)
- No public record of the directors and shareholders
- Duty Free Trade with GCC countries
- Hire foreign skilled & unskilled labor
- Strategic geographic location to optimize regional and international logistics
- Warehouses & light industrial units available
- State of art industrial infrastructure
Free Zone Companies
Free Zone Establishment (FZE)--Sole Ownership/Individual
Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC)--Partnership/Individuals, companies or a combination of both
Type of Licenses
All Free Zone companies must apply for a business license on incorporation.
Consultancy Services License -- any industry categories consultancy service
Trading / Commercial License --import, export, distribute, or warehouse goods (3 limited activities)
General Trading License --import, export, distribute, or warehouse all kinds of goods.
Industrial License --import raw materials, manufacture, process, package and export finished products.
Media License --Media & Communication Services (legal advice needed)
- Corporate consultancy
- Activity and name approval
- Company registration
- Flexi facility arrangements
- Obtaining company licensing
- Company stamp
- Collection of all legal documents from authority
- Day to day update on the process
- Bank introduction within the UAE and worldwide
- Meeting arrangement with banker
- Follow on bank account opening